Some of you may be thinking how on earth could someone actually drink Apple Cider Vinegar? In fact, I thought the same thing when I first heard about it. However, after some detailed research and personal experimentation, I’ve come to be a big supporter of adding ACV to my glass of water due to some of its healing properties. Before completely writing it off, take a look at some benefits below that comes along with regularly drinking water with ACV.
1) Improves Digestion: Drinking H2O with 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar first thing in the morning and before meals can help to regulate the digestive process while reducing discomforts and problems due to indigestion.
2) Helps After-Exercise Recovery: Apple Cider Vinegar contains amino acids and electrolytes which help to improve muscle recovery and restore energy in order to prevent fatigue.
3) Boosts Weight Loss: Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar before meals has been shown to increase metabolism, helping those who are looking to shed some pounds.
4) Fights Off Infections: The acidic properties of Apple Cider Vinegar can kill off germs looking to create a sore throat or further complications. Adding 2-4 teaspoons of ACV to some warm water can help to prevent the on-set of a sore throat and a cold before they gain strength.
5) Prevent Leg Cramps: If you are someone who suffers from frequent leg cramps, drinking adding ACV to a few glasses of water each day may be of benefit. ACV contains minerals such as potassium which can help to rid the body of cramps.
Other Interesting Uses for ACV